Friday, October 26, 2012

)))):)Forgot the Eyes:))))

There is probably nothing more invigorating to me then waking up to a crisp quiet morning, sipping a cup of coffee and having my Bible and prayer journal nearby. The saying from our kids is, "Mommy, when it gets dark (meaning early morning when they wake up) when you have your quiet time...." I've told them how important it is to me and that it helps me be a better mommy. They seem to like that:) and it's all the explanation they need.:) Right now there is a 3yr old lil' miss snuggled beside me as I type...she notices and comments on the smiley faces and when she sees a parenthesis she notices the missing eyes. Gotta luv their innocent eyesight into things and their honest perspective! I was sorta thinking that's how it is in my relationship with God...I am on eye level with problematic circumstances that crop up in my life and I notice the i's God forgot to dot, the t's He forgot to cross , or the smiley faces without the eyes. But what I  fail to realize in that moment is that God is actually sooo big and He can literally grasp my difficult problem in His hand. He has the power to squash it or the power to let it do a purifying work in my life. My heart says "Yes!" God has absolutely, without a doubt, been the best thing that has ever happened in Mike and my life. He turned our marriage into a blissful earthly haven and it sure makes a happy place to raise kids! Sometime I'd like to share with you our before and  after picture of our love story and the life changing power of Jesus Christ that promises us a happily ever after....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi:)! It is our desire that as you view our blog you would be greatly encouraged and inspired in your own walk with Christ on this journey we call "life".:)