Friday, July 27, 2012

Welcome to our family blog....

Ahh...the verse "You have made known to me the ways of life; You will make me full of joy in Your presence." (Acts 2:28 NKJV) How awesome! It is in His (Jesus) Holy Presence I am outfitted for this sweet and honorable calling on my life ~sweetheart for my Mike, mommy to 5 beautiful kids, and homemaker. I am excited to share stories with you that keep this journey we are on~called life~interesting! Like just now my little gal, Alaythia comes in from outside to interrupt my writing and haves me close my eyes...."Don't peek, don't peek...open!" ~flowers!! I find myself smiling at all these gifts of heaven we experience thro' our children:).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi:)! It is our desire that as you view our blog you would be greatly encouraged and inspired in your own walk with Christ on this journey we call "life".:)