Sunday, August 26, 2012

ScHooL DaYZ !!!

Probably not a good idea as a homeschooling mom that I purposefully misspelled my title! I just couldn't resist! Spices it up a bit don't you think?! As a bit of introduction....We have three in school this year. We began our journey of home educating with our firstborn starting 1st grade. He went to kindergarten at a private school where my baby sister taught. And I jokingly said that I wasn't gonna compete with her! She had quite the great reputation of being a verrry wonderful teacher! (uh oh...my words are very genuine and I only just now realized she will more in likely read this post! Sorta like when someone walks up when you're in a conversation with someone else and they respond with, "Oh we were just talking about you!" (and you're sure hoping it was something good being said!:) ) So we are excited entering our 7th year of school at home! Where did the years go?! I really love teaching the kids and experiencing the thrills of their learning right along side them.:) I will be posting pictures of our school room and KIT (Kids In Training!:) So be sure to check back! May God bless~  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi:)! It is our desire that as you view our blog you would be greatly encouraged and inspired in your own walk with Christ on this journey we call "life".:)